Dear LAKMA members,
We kindly invite you to renew your LAKMA membership for the year 2024.
- WHAT IS LAKMA?
- Lietuvos anglų kalbos mokytojų asociacija (LAKMA)
- Lithuanian Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- a voluntary community of ELT professionals who are willing to communicate and work together towards common goals
- part of the international ELT community – associate member of IATEFL
- WHAT CAN LAKMA OFFER FOR YOU?
- a platform for your professional and personal development
- an opportunity to express your opinion in national and international surveys
- an opportunity to share your experience with others
- regular updates on ELT issues at the national and international level
- discounts at all LAKMA events
- WHAT CAN YOU OFFER FOR LAKMA?
- your experience and expertise
- your willingness to share and cooperate
- your knowledge of and opinion on professional issues
- your assistance in running LAKMA events
- HOW TO JOIN LAKMA / RENEW THE MEMBERSHIP?
- membership is open to anyone involved in ELT
- annual fee is 15 EUR / fee for full-time BA and MA students is 5 EUR
- pay your membership fee to LAKMA account: LT97 7044 0600 0457 8304
- complete the registration form (go to Membership / How to join LAKMA) or follow this link https://forms.gle/m38HCwiCFY3eqqBF7
- write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for membership confirmation
Your membership will not be confirmed until you have completed the above mentioned 3 steps.
Thank you for your patience!
Looking forward to hearing from you soon and wishing you a Productive and Prosperous New Year!!!