The project was funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of Lithuania and coordinated by LAKMA.The aim of the project was to provide 11-12 grade students with expert assistance in dealing with learning difficulties which students have experienced during the pandemic and preparing for the school-leaving English examination. The project also offered practical support for teachers.
In the period of April-December 2021, 3339 students and their teachers participated in 74 online meetings with expert teachers and university lecturers to learn how to best improve their English speaking and writing skills and 472 English language teachers took part in 8 online seminars to enhance their teaching skills and digital proficiency. Use the links below to watch the recordings of tutorials and seminars.
1. How to write a semi-formal letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JVkjDELiLJe8IdtFUwKXRhrV-TUwPVW9/view?usp=sharing
2. Speaking exam strategies. Monologue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RnXNV-6rzGrDrPKhnleKbWgNa-sb-dRI/view?usp=sharing
3. Speaking exam strategies. Dialogue: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m7zixED6dFrwku2jEsRZio5dgmLHFjde/view?usp=sharing
4. Ways of enhancing learner vocabulary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ckJIcbxDDSsJBzOUith4zXs5XDAiVIqt/view?usp=sharing
5. Using IT tools to develop listening skills: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ViOnNqGwTCRDdO2TLJ23yKZ28W1EY5Yg/view?usp=sharing