Birutė Buinevičienė is a teacher-methodologist at Vėtrungės Gymnasium in Klaipėda. Professional interests include ELT methodology. (email@example.com)
Vitalija Pliakuvienė is a teacher-expert at Ąžuolyno Gymnasium in Klaipėda.Professional interests include ELT methodology. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Curriculum and Exams SIG aims
- to encourage colleagues to share good practice and innovative ideas;
- to promote effective methods of developing and assessing language skills;
- to help learners meet the requirements of the national examination;
- to organize events related to topical issues;
- to provide relevant information online.
Jurgita Bertulienė (email@example.com)
Computer-based teaching expert
interactive tasks, engines for creating interactive tasks, LCMS (Learning Content Management Systems), CMS (Content Management Systems), programming, Integrated multimedia environments for design and support of language learning tools, remote training.
Individualization of the learning process applying computer-based curriculum.
- Create a community of computer-minded teachers
- Help teachers to develop their IT skills
- Share the experience
- Generate new ideas
Nida Burneikaitė (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pre-service and in-service teacher trainer, curriculum writer and ELT expert. Professional interests: second language acquisition, applied linguistics and ELT methodology. Current focus: teaching English to young learners, European Language Portfolio at primary level.